1.Complete a student application and return it to the school
with the appropriate application fee (nonrefundable). The
parent or guardian of the student must sign the Statement of Cooperation.
2. Set up an appointment for you and your child to visit the school and to have an interview.
3. The school may recommend that your child be tested to
determine an achievement level. He may be asked to
repeat a grade if it is believed necessary.
4. Students must be five years old by September 1st in order to enter kindergarten.
5. Acceptance may be contingent upon receiving and reviewing
records from the previous school attended.
6.In order for any student to begin classes, the total registration fee and one month’s tuition must be paid.
7.All students making application after the first day of the school
year will be given an entrance test (Stanford Achievement).
8. Parent or guardian agrees with and supports the biblical standards of conduct and behavior as stated in the handbook.